David is a player with good presence that play centre or fly half. A deep thinker of the game he has a skill set to match his game understanding and he took charge of his own pathway by joining Rugby Academy Ireland from the USA to improve his playing experience. He is a hard worker and a determined individual that has a will to succeed.
David John Selby
- Captain of St. Pius X High school team since sophomore year
- Captain of the Houston Arrows elite
- Selected for Texas high performance u17
- Selected for Texas High performance u19 (captain)
- Hawk bay Magpies New Zealand rugby Academy player
- St. Pius X High school athlete of the year.
- St. Pius X MVP for 2 years.
- Selected to play for Atlantis tours in Pennsylvania CRCs, and Utah NAI 7s
- Selected for Houston Elite 7s
- Selected and played for Napier Old boys rugby club new Zealand elite u20s at the age of 16
- 2019/20 RAI and Naas senior squad AIL
- St Pius X High School, Houston, TX
- Setanta College 2019-20 – L5 Personal Training REPS, L6 Certificate in Functional Screening and Resistance Training QQI
- Certificate in Speed Development Level 3.
- SAQ Movement for Speed Certificate
- SAQ Speed and Agility Certificate
- SAQ Pre-Season Conditioning Certificate
- Premier Sports College/SAQ Certificate in Functional Screening
- SAFE Rugby course
- Affiliated Referees Course IRFU
- Stage 2 Coaching Course IRFU