Rugby Academy Ireland provides a school pupil the opportunity to join the Rugby Academy on a daily basis that will suit his or her academic programme.
- All training by coaches/tutors
- Use of all facilities at the Academy
- Course material
- Training gear
* Accommodation and meals can be provided at an additional cost.
18 Full days attending Rugby Academy Ireland (Days to be discussed to suit your needs)
- Pre-season plan
- Pre-season individual session plan
- Strength and Conditioning plan and follow up
- Speed programme and follow up
- Rugby specific training – General
- Rugby Specific training – Position specific
- Eye Gym programme
- Match analysis – Personal Statistical game data (1 Game)
- Match analysis – Team game understanding (1 Game)
- Training day mentor meetings
Depending on the time table, we can work out daily or weekly activities. The daily program will include S&C session, fitness/speed and agility session, rugby session, video session, certification course module and a well-being module. The weekly programme will include the above but also Eye Gym, another course certification module, Nutrition class, Recovery sessions , Referee module and a Sport Psychiatry module.
ONE DAY A WEEK SAMPLE PROGRAMME
TESTIMONIAL FROM A PARENT
Two of my sons along with friends attended a customised training week with Johan and his team in August 2017. This was by far one of the best organised and intense training programmes we have experienced. The coaching the boys received in speed development with your experts, s & c and also the technical skills were second to none. The individual attention each player received was extremely helpful and the video analysis was proven to be very beneficial. We will definitely be returning to Rugby Academy this summer. S.Noone
TRANSITION YEAR SCHOOL PACKAGE
Depending on programme
Ireland: Rugby Academy Ireland can provide a Tailor-made programme structured around the Academy programme in Killashee for you. This will include a variety of rugby sessions, educational classes, mental health and wellness projects, coaching, referee and coach education.
South Africa: Rugby Academy Ireland can provide an unforgettable experience in South Africa.
Click here to download the brochure.
Contact us for more information, to book your place